Connect

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Swatches

I couldn't wait till Naked2 hit stores at Sephora so I decided to take advantage of my 10% off coupon plus free shipping when they stocked up on the palette. The packaging of this palette is beyond what I expected. I knew the packaging was made of tin but I wasn't expecting it to be this sturdy. I'm really impressed with this palette and I can't wait to play with it!




 Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite


Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous palette! It's really too bad I can't get it as easily here. Sigh. Thank you for your swatches!

    Chrissy

    Philippines Makeup Artist | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it sooo bad! :X Love the colors!

    www.andazelenca.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this Palette and it is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete