Connect

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Royal Blue Eyeliner Look

Here's the look I wore when my boyfriend and I went out to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. This look was inspired by a girl named Kristina Monique. I love her name by the way ;) I fell in love with her makeup when she was featured in Pursebuzz's videos. I automatically had to recreate it and I knew I had the most perfect blue eyeliner to go with it. It's a shame that MAC came out with such an amazing product and discontinued it. Had I known they were going to do that I probably would've purchased another jar of Royal Wink Fluidline... or maybe 10 :P But that's okay because I know there's a dupe for it somewhere out there and I believe there is one by Sephora called Fancy Blue. It looks just about right or damn near close to it! I'm probably going to purchase the Sephora liner and keep my Royal Wink Fluidline some place safe because I don't know what I would do without it!






EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ MAC Cork eyeshadow (crease & transition color)
□ Inglot #434 Pearl eyeshadow (crease)
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow (outer corner)
□ Inglot #390 Matte eyeshadow (lid color)
□ MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
□ Inglot #498 DS eyeshadow (lower lash line)
□ MAC Royal Wink Fluidline (Sephora Fancy Blue Eyeliner can be substituted)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner (upper lash line)
□ MAC Smolder Eye Kohl (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ Bornprettystore lashes #113

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
□ Temptu Air pod Blush in Tempting Coral
□ NYX Mauve Blush

LIPS:
□ Maybelline Sensational Lipcolor in Totally Toffee
□ MAC Oh Baby lipglass

14 comments:

  1. wow thats stuning!
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the color of the liner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful. I love the look. P.S Is that gold in your eyes on the first picture or are my eyes failing me? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love it!!!! So so so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! The blue really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look! Love how Royal Wink makes your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always thought about trying this--a colored liner atop a black liner. Never did try it. Don't know why... Think I will soon :) This is gorgeous!

    Chrissy
    Visit my makeup blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love that blue! But what's that gold thing on your lashes in the first picture?

    ReplyDelete
  9. THE GOLD IN MY EYE IS A REFLECTION OF THE LIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks beautiful. You are truly amazing at what you do. Thanks for sharing with us love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete