Connect

Monday, January 16, 2012

FOTD: Shimmering Suede Tutorial

I wanted to use one of my favorite MAC pigments and that's Blue Brown pigment. I was really hoping for the blue to show through, but because I added a bronze base it completely took that out. It's okay though because I'm really loving the warm red tones of the brown in this pigment. I think if the blue showed up, I would have loved this look a lot more. Anyway, I'm also wearing G&G circle lenses which I'll be reviewing soon along with other lenses. :)

MAC Blue Brown Pigment Swatch
Flash / No flash
Applied dry and wet







EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze (all over the lid)
□ MAC Blue Brown pigment (all over the lid & middle lower lash line)
□ MAC Coppering eyeshadow (above the crease)
□ Urban Decay Creep eyeshadow (outer corner & lower lash line)
□ Wet N Wild Vanity Palette - highlight color (brow bone highlight)
□ Urban Decay Sin eyeshadow (inner corner & inner lower lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner in Black (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ Lashes from Kiwiberry style #11

BROWS:
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow

CHEEKS:
□ Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

LIPS:
□ Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Totally Toffee
□ Wet N Wild Glassy Gloss Lip Gel in This Too Shall Glass

4 comments: