Connect

Sunday, October 5, 2008

EOTD: Plum Green

Happy Sunday ladies! Geez it feels like I haven't posted any LOTDs in a while so I chose to play around with makeup while I had the chance. I only did one eye this time just because I did this look all for fun. And eww please don't mind my eyebrows, I know they're a hot mess right now. & I know the eyeliner is hella sloppy! :P But overall I hope you like it. Now that I see it I should've done like a really bright green on the lower lashline. Oh well maybe when I have the chance I'll do a whole face with this look. What do you think? Hehe anyway tell me what you ladies think of this look. Much love & take care. [:



What I Used:
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk all over lid & browbone
MAC Gesso e/s all over lid
Estee Lauder Berry Ice e/s above crease & blended upward towards browbone
MAC Carbon e/s on crease & blended upward
NYX White e/s to highlight
MAC Forest Green pigment [le] on lower lashline
MAC Eyepopping e/s over Forest Green pigment
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner on upper lashline
MAC Smolder Eye kohl on waterline
Ardell Lashes in Naomi
Black eyeliner to fill in eyebrows