Connect

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Victor ♥

GAAAHD I love him. I swear he's my best friend in the whole world. I could think of a hundred ways he could piss me off. But in the end I know I have so much love for him that all the little sh*t we go through don't even matter. And trust me when I say that because we do argue and we do get on each others nerves at times. But I do love the fact that he drives across California for 10 hours just to be with me. I couldn't ask for anyone else to share my happiness with. AWW I'm so corny right?! :P Haha. But anyhooo.. real sh*t, he's my best friend. When he comes down here to be with me, I swear we take over SD & we run it like no other. I don't have that many days to be with him because he has to go back up north (booo!) to go to school. But we're most def gonna take advantage of the time we have together. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [:

This does get corny so if you're not into that sappy love sh*t then I recommend not watching it :P

How we do our damn thing when we drive together okay?! LOL
Can you tell my boyfriend hella got me into cars? Heheh
And take my word for it, don't try this at home.
I suggest not recording videos while driving until fully experienced like myself.
Haha jk. (but it is dangerous :P)




I like driving next to him whether it be on side streets or freeways because we get to show off our matching turtles on the back of our cars. [: And trust me, we get plenty stares for having it.

18 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW! you got me smiling this cheesy ass smile while watching your video! HAHAHA. awww it reminds me of when me and my husband first got together and all the times we'd finally be able to see each other too! hehehe! i love your guyses turtles! lol. i wanted to put a hello kitty under my car but it would drag in the snow when it does lol. plus i dont have a hello kitty to hang because theres no sanrio here -_- i hope you're having fun with him right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was the cutest thing ever! awww
    howd you get that angle? thats priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I don't want to sound like a fag lol but this makes me think of the times my boyfriend use to fly down to LA to see me. when you two get to be together every week it will be amazing!! awwwww I'm glad you two can meet up, this makes me tear up ahaaa I'm so sentimental

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww... reminds me of the times when i would go visit my ex or him coming to see me. everytime b4 i saw him, i would totally get all nervous.. butterflies in stomach.. super excitement all over as if it was the 1st time ever meeting him. *sigh* i miss that =( well i'm happy for you and im glad the both of you had a chance to spend some much needed quality time together. *tear*

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww this entry is one big "LE SIGH" for everyone... sooo cute, and I love your matching squirt turtles --- all together everyone AWWWWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww being inlove is the best feeling ever. so sweet! love ur lil movie clip hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that is soo cute. So cute it made me fall in love with my bf just a lil bit more ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. damn tina. this made me tear a little! :) AHH thats so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww how sweet...love the matching turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I noticed that "Awwwww" is pretty much in everyone's comment. I concur. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats just soooo "awwwww".
    you guys are so cute.
    i dont know what else to say but awww. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GAWDDDDDDDD TINA

    this is sooooo SWEET...touched me in the right place...Hell if i had not seen my loved one for two weeks id rip his clothes off...but i guess that is another video...

    your turtles are sooo Cute...i love your video your absolutely in pure bliss...KUDOS for having a long distance relationship not many can pull through...that is love babe...kinda sad you cant see him everyday...oh the simple luxuries...


    thanks for this post it made my cold heart melt a bit..i love this PUPPY LOVE SHITT

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww that saw so super cute (the videos)! So happy u got to see your man. I know how it feels because my mans away and I went to go visit him after 2 months of him being gone and I was super giddy N nervous lol! you're so cute all smiley!

    And yes long distance can pull through as long as both really want to. My first relationship was a long distance one. And now my current relationship of 3 1/2 years just turned into a long distance relationship haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I'm gonna add another one...

    AWWWW!!!

    Such a great post, makes me wish I was in love like that again. One day. I love your matching turtles, soooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww!!! too cute! u got the single one (me) jealous! lol =P

    ReplyDelete
  16. that was so sweet!

    always remember the happy times. :]

    ReplyDelete