Connect

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Inspirational Look for Halloween!

I love HALLOWEEN. It's the only time of the year where you can walk out of your house looking like a complete skank and nobody will look at you weird. :P So as an Original Gangster like myself [just kidding].. I decided to do the "Smile Now Cry Later" clown face. Here's my inspiration..





What I used:
NYX "Milk" Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil to create the shape around the mouth & eyes
NYX "Black Bean" Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil to shape eyebrows, outline the mouth & eyes
MAC Smolder eye kohl to line eyes & outline lips & nose & to fill in triangles above & under eyes
MAC Rougette l/s [Mattene Collection] for lips & nose
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner for tear drops & "my crazy life" criminal tattoo.



my happy "cry later" face. LOL.

17 comments:

  1. love it girl your so creative :) i finally got one of my halloween looks up check it out wen yah have time k hope your having a good week take care <3chanel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Very dope. I actually have the "My crazy life" on my life, not on purpose but .. just naturally lol. weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha representing chargers!! woot woot. lol anyways this is really cute omg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cooll!! i can never do anythin like this.... not creative enough.. my brains doesnt work! lol nice job!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks awesome!! what a "g" lol
    ohhh!! and i love that clinique gel... theres a lotion and a gel, i like the gel cuz i have oily skin :( but i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea!! Love it!! You look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job! my uncle has a tat like this. hahah. is that what you're gonna do for halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg how cuuuute is this!!!

    you're just so darn creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you nailed it!! I love this, you are soo creative and talented! I could never do that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww i love halloween looks. you did a really good replication!

    ReplyDelete