Connect

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Inspirational Look for Halloween!

I love HALLOWEEN. It's the only time of the year where you can walk out of your house looking like a complete skank and nobody will look at you weird. :P So as an Original Gangster like myself [just kidding].. I decided to do the "Smile Now Cry Later" clown face. Here's my inspiration..





What I used:
NYX "Milk" Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil to create the shape around the mouth & eyes
NYX "Black Bean" Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil to shape eyebrows, outline the mouth & eyes
MAC Smolder eye kohl to line eyes & outline lips & nose & to fill in triangles above & under eyes
MAC Rougette l/s [Mattene Collection] for lips & nose
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner for tear drops & "my crazy life" criminal tattoo.



my happy "cry later" face. LOL.