Connect

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ly-Na Pearl Face Cream

I finally bought the Ly-Na Pearl Face Cream because I've heard so many good reviews on it. I bought it at Seafood City for $2.79. When I bought it, I imagined it being a little bit bigger but for the price it gives, I firgured it was well worth the cost. The packaging is also pretty cheap and it's pretty funny because when you open the box you see a picture of a man. Haha, big shocker!


Anyway, the smell isn't too bad but it reminds me a lot of my grandma. I don't know if that ever happens to you, but you know when you're so used to smelling that familiar smell, and you smell something just like it, it brings you back. Haha, I don't know if that makes sense but right when I smelt it, I automatically thought of my grandma. Haha. Maybe she uses this stuff. :P


I'll most def do a review on it soon with before & after pictures. I have a few pimple scars on my forehead and around my chin area so hopefully this stuff will work its magic on me. :)





14 comments:

  1. I want this sooo bad! I need to just go and get it already. Can't wait to read your review on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha man everyone's gettin hooked on this stuff huh!?
    i need me some!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gashhhhhhh another blog with an try with this cream -- Iam sooo looking forward to your review. I keep hearing it's the "HOLY GRAIL" of beauty products!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lavendar makes me think of my mom, so anything lavendar scented I associate with my mom. =)
    I want this stuff but I'm pretty sure I don't have a Seafood City near me, and I'm not sure if it would be worth it to order this online..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i did a review on this a few months ago & i said the same exact thing as you about the smell. haha. but my lola actually did use this stuff so that's probably why. but it does smell old people-ish. ha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was my skin saver! btw, did you go to the one in panorama city??

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that stuff! makes me skin glowy! the smell wears off pretty quickly LOL. doesn't smell TOO bad! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELL YEAH

    i had to get Anne to ship me some since i could not find it here!...hope you like it...i have been using it and i dunno if it lightens my scars or not...too soon to tell...but i love it when it says if you break out it's cuz your skin is not properly cleaned...

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm my mom's bf used to use that. and he was dark so he'd walk around with a white mask on his face. hahah. lemme know if it lightens up scars! that's my problem! saw your twitter .. yay for seeing your mannn! i kinda want a twitter .. but i feel like i'd be saying the same thing as whats on my away messages. hahah. i bet ur all excited to see your mannn HUUUUH ;) hahah ok i'm babbling. oh and you KNOW your offer still stands ;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm... i think i might try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i got one of these too! im not sure if im loving it though... hehe oh and i forgot to ask ifyou wanted me to send you a sample of the clinique moisturizer.. i only have the gel though im not sure if you wanted the lotion :) jsut email me if you do vansmakeupride@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where can i get this to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post I definitely recommend this cream to all so many women suffer skin problems is poor cosmetic choices. In fact, she blames cosmetics above all else.



    hair loss shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are so many anti aging face creams available that you may find yourself at a loss as to how to find the one formulated to most effectively reduce your own signs of aging.Botox-Crème.Thanks a lot for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete