Connect

Thursday, October 16, 2008

FOTD: Purple

Yeeeee boyyyyyy!! I got a B+ on my Business Law exam. Told you that sh*t was easy! Anywho, I still have yet to try out the Essence of Beauty brushes. I sort've tried the powder brush and it works fine. There are some little fall out in the bristles but, they are travel size and so I was prepared for some cons. I still like it though and I'll continue to carry it around with me wherever I go. [:



On to the FOTD. Yes I know... purple again? Yeah! Hehe. I have a GINORMOUS headache right now and I don't know why. I think I'm getting sick because I keep sneezing and I'm itchy all over! This is a common sign when my body is trying to tell me to prepare myself for this winter. ]: BOO! I don't want to get sick!


Oh yeah.. 2 more days til the wedding. Did I mention I was doing the flower girls hair & make-up as well as my moms & myself? And we gotta be there at 2pm. UGH... it's gonna be stressful, I just know it. F*ck that, I've decided I'm not having a big wedding when my day comes. LOL! Boyfriend, did you hear that? No big wedding okay!! :P


EYES:
UDPP as primary base
MAC Gesso e/s all over lid & browbone
MAC Fig. 1 e/s on crease
MAC Intoxicate e/s on outer crease
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner on upper lashline
MAC Smolder eye kohl on lower waterline
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
MAC Brown Down e/s to fill in eyebrows

FACE:
Noevir Replenishing Moisturizer #99
Maybelline Instant Age Rewing Double Face Perfector
Fresh Minerals powder foundation in Light
Estee Lauder blush in Petal
MAC Delicacy to highlight
MAC Fix+

LIPS:
MAC Electro-Lush l/g