Connect

Thursday, October 16, 2008

FOTD: Purple

Yeeeee boyyyyyy!! I got a B+ on my Business Law exam. Told you that sh*t was easy! Anywho, I still have yet to try out the Essence of Beauty brushes. I sort've tried the powder brush and it works fine. There are some little fall out in the bristles but, they are travel size and so I was prepared for some cons. I still like it though and I'll continue to carry it around with me wherever I go. [:



On to the FOTD. Yes I know... purple again? Yeah! Hehe. I have a GINORMOUS headache right now and I don't know why. I think I'm getting sick because I keep sneezing and I'm itchy all over! This is a common sign when my body is trying to tell me to prepare myself for this winter. ]: BOO! I don't want to get sick!


Oh yeah.. 2 more days til the wedding. Did I mention I was doing the flower girls hair & make-up as well as my moms & myself? And we gotta be there at 2pm. UGH... it's gonna be stressful, I just know it. F*ck that, I've decided I'm not having a big wedding when my day comes. LOL! Boyfriend, did you hear that? No big wedding okay!! :P


EYES:
UDPP as primary base
MAC Gesso e/s all over lid & browbone
MAC Fig. 1 e/s on crease
MAC Intoxicate e/s on outer crease
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner on upper lashline
MAC Smolder eye kohl on lower waterline
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
MAC Brown Down e/s to fill in eyebrows

FACE:
Noevir Replenishing Moisturizer #99
Maybelline Instant Age Rewing Double Face Perfector
Fresh Minerals powder foundation in Light
Estee Lauder blush in Petal
MAC Delicacy to highlight
MAC Fix+

LIPS:
MAC Electro-Lush l/g



18 comments:

  1. pretty as always! damn, i've been so lazy to put makeup on hahah. is smolder eye kohl your favorite MAC pencil? is it good for the lower lashline as well as the waterline? or does it smudge on the lashline? cause i HAD technakohl and it was fine, but it has way less product than the pencils you actually have to sharpen! just asking cause i'm placing and order soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 3rd huh? Whats your no.1?

    Love the purple shadows!
    It looks so vibrant, I cant make my eye shadow look like these. :(

    Im jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! i guess i'll stick to technakohl then! good luck on the wedding and shizzz. hope you don't stress too much! don't procrastinate, get everything ready early! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it.
    second purple look ive seen today.
    too bad i can't wear this one.
    my eyes have that swollen look. =(

    gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh i freakin love the purple!!!! yay on your test!!! and have fun at the wedding! i love getting ready for weddings!! so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always,I can never get my makeup to look that good! lol. Congrats on your test and good luck with the wedding! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay. congrats on the test. :) gorgeous look by the way, then again you haven't posted a look that i don't like. ha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. o0o0o i like! i got the beauties factory 120 palette a couple months ago and i'm trying to figure out what kind of looks i can do. i want to make use of all those e/s colors in that palette. haha. this look, as well as your other ones, have given me ideas. i'm kinda hesistant using bold colors bcuz i dont wanna end up looking like a clown. thanks for all the helpful tutorials and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this look, and the essence of beauty brushes i love them, majority of my brushes i have is them, the powder brush works great, i use for contour and blush. i havent tried the travel size ones yet though

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool look! your brows look badass!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i loveeee the way gesso looks with colors in the crease, gorg! here's a tip with the wedding...watch your time from the beginning! cuz it's always scrambling in the end....if you move quickly from the first person you should be fine...flower girls just need a lil gloss, blush, and a sheer wash of shadow so that should be easy for yah...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the purple looks gorgeous on you. your makeup is so precise. i love it. :)

    good luck on the wedding and congrats on your grade :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha i'd rather do it for him than another girl LOL. oh for sure i got chu next ;] any song! slow or fast or medium, doesn't matter! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. holy shit omg the video you sent me was pretty hot! hahah. i wasn't gonna check it b/c i thought it was just the music video so i was like ehh i've heard the song, but good thing i did! hahah. the guy must be a stripper or something! and the girl .. should've been wearing a little less clothing if he was! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahah eww look what you did to me, now i can't stop watching it xP

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats on the test! beauty and brains! :)

    I am loving this look mamasita!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous!! i guess you had your own little wedding party to do huh? great look! feels so awesome to score on an exam... congrats!

    ReplyDelete