Connect

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Essence Of Beauty Brushes

EDIT: Just wanna say thanks to all the ladies for their love & support with me and my long distant lover boy. Hehe. I know, it gets tough and I'm happy that I'm not the only one going through this. My boyfriend is actually coming down next week so I'm excited. I haven't seen him since August! Once he leaves, I won't see him again till December. :[ But thanks again ladies!


So during my break at school today I went to CVS to look at some of their EoB brushes. And like I've mentioned previously, I'm looking for brushes to take along with me when I'm out & about. And instead of bringing around full size brushes, I would want to have little miniature ones with the same quality as regular size brushes. I purchased this travel brush set for only $7.99. And they are CRAAAAZY soft to the touch. I love how they come in a little case where you can place them inbetween the bands to keep them from moving around. The cases come in different colors like black, brown, red & white. I think it's most def a "must-have" especially if you're going places like school or work or even out to dinner. My wallet is even bigger than this.... come on people, it's a done deal! And since it's small, it can even fit in your pocket or even inside your bra! LOL. I mean, if you're one of those ladies who like to stuff their bra then okay! I'm just kidding.. I meant if you go places and you don't bring a purse like when you go clubbing! :D



In comparison to my blackberry.
See how small they are!


Look how freakin cute the case is!

15 comments:

  1. aww i got that lil brush set too from CVS but mine is red :) I use it for my makeup in my bag when i go out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is that little bag!! i love it! good job babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am loving those brushes, time for me to go hit CVS, and what a perfect purse size those are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute girl ! I love the case that it's in :]
    Let me know how they work for you !
    ...Errr wait, did you already use it ? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive only tried the eyeshadow brush just today to blend and it was pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of EOB brushes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww they're so cute and little! i'll most def have to get that when i go home! freakin gay, there's no cvs here -_-. i have like 3 of their e/s brushes and they're really good for the price. what are the two smaller brushes for? a concealer and smudger brush?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH GIRL you just reminded me of the sad sad death of my blackberry ;[ I had the same exact one and color LOL. the stupid charger port CAME OUT. It did me well LOL but I'm not so sad cause I got my purdy lil iphone to replace it HAHA!

    and I love the case for those brushes!!!

    btw, youre gorgeousss

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats awesome! its really cheap too and the case is pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the case is too cute !! cvs here i come :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg that case is too cute! okay i'm totally not getting any of the MAC brush holiday sets

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn it! I looked at those the other night and decided to wait till a sale. Now, thanks to your great pics, I don't know if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I love this! It's soooo cute...I think the case it comes with it made the whole thing much more appealing. And...how cheap it is : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg thats so cute. I would buy it just for the powder brush. it's the perfect to go brush for those touch ups!

    ReplyDelete