Connect

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Essence Of Beauty Brushes

EDIT: Just wanna say thanks to all the ladies for their love & support with me and my long distant lover boy. Hehe. I know, it gets tough and I'm happy that I'm not the only one going through this. My boyfriend is actually coming down next week so I'm excited. I haven't seen him since August! Once he leaves, I won't see him again till December. :[ But thanks again ladies!


So during my break at school today I went to CVS to look at some of their EoB brushes. And like I've mentioned previously, I'm looking for brushes to take along with me when I'm out & about. And instead of bringing around full size brushes, I would want to have little miniature ones with the same quality as regular size brushes. I purchased this travel brush set for only $7.99. And they are CRAAAAZY soft to the touch. I love how they come in a little case where you can place them inbetween the bands to keep them from moving around. The cases come in different colors like black, brown, red & white. I think it's most def a "must-have" especially if you're going places like school or work or even out to dinner. My wallet is even bigger than this.... come on people, it's a done deal! And since it's small, it can even fit in your pocket or even inside your bra! LOL. I mean, if you're one of those ladies who like to stuff their bra then okay! I'm just kidding.. I meant if you go places and you don't bring a purse like when you go clubbing! :D



In comparison to my blackberry.
See how small they are!


Look how freakin cute the case is!