Connect

Friday, October 3, 2008

Goodbye Good Buy


The title explains it all! I went on the MAC website and stumbled upon their "Goodbyes" section and I saw that the 136 Large Powder Brush will soon be discontinued [along with a sh*t load of other things]. WHAT THE FUDGE?! Okay so ladies, if you haven't already purchased this brush, I highly recommend it. Unfortunately it's the most expensive MAC brush they have but this brush works wonders. So to me, it is considered a "good buy". I was lucky enough to purchase this brush at CCO for half the price that it's worth but if you're ready to fork out some money, investing in this brush would be well worth the cost. So I suggest getting this brush now that you have the chance because not all CCO's are guaranteed to have it. Have fun & happy spending :]

1 comment:

  1. haha yeah, when i took of my makeup with my ponds cold cream, omg the tissue was covered with THICK ass makeup. it looked like i squirted liquid foundation all over it! ughh i felt so dirty LOL. yeah forsure, any questions, i gotcha. and i hope the same applies to you. and man i really want that 136 but daaamn $62?! hahah. do you use that brush for your setting powder or more for like powder foundation? it seems pretty dense.

    ReplyDelete