Connect

Monday, October 27, 2008

My Pretty Pink Box

I finally received my Pretty Pink Box. Actually my boyfriend bought it for me online because he's such a gentleman =P hehe. You can purchase your Pretty Pink Box here. October boxes have recently sold out but November boxes will be released on the 13th.

Here's what it comes with:
  • TuBella Perfume Body Oil
  • PRAI Radiant Eye Repair
  • PRAI CREME de LUXE For Night
  • E.L.F. Candy Shop lip gloss in Melon Mayhem
  • Mark. Matte Chance (matifying lotion)
  • Mark. lip gloss in Petal Luxe, Flirty Luxe & Hook Up
  • Mark. Eau De Toilette (I don't know what this is)
  • Mark. Magalog
  • DASH Minerals samples (10 baggies)
  • Pure Bliss Virgin Coconut Sugar Scrub



8 comments:

  1. awww what a nice BF you have to get you a Pretty Pink Box!!! How FUN for you -- I can't wait for November's swag of goodies!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun what's your blogger email that you use? i'm making an invite only seperate blog so i would like to invite you to it. but i need your email.if you want you can comment me or send me an email at cmramil@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh pretty pink box i loved my goodies! =)

    you've been tagged darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's getting a pretty pink box.. I want one ! You don't choose the goodies inside though, right?

    oO, ahbeeedotcom tagged you too... I tag you too ! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. TAG :) woops, ppl tagged u already .. but i already put and linked u on my blog. lol.

    UGH carne asada fries! omg. they dont have any here =( i used to get them ALL the time at home .. it's practically what mylee is made of. that and thai tea boba LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA thanks I added #6, I love pickles, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep seeing these pretty pink boxes!?! makes me want to try one! I heard it was a good deal for samples and some full sizes.

    ReplyDelete