Connect

Friday, December 16, 2011

Bestie's Graduation Makeup

Why does it still feel like October to me?! Then I think about it and we're already almost halfway through December! Time flies and we're only 9 days away till Christmas and I'm not ready! Well TGIF! This week felt like it was going by really slow for some reason but I'm just glad the weekend is here. I need to finish up some Christmas shopping and I gotta find a new dress to wear for Christmas Eve. I only wish time can slow down just a little bit!

I was really excited when my amazingly gorgeous best friend asked me to do her makeup for her graduation! I've never done her makeup before and I always knew she was good with makeup already :) But of course I couldn't say no and I thought this would be a good chance for me to practice more on different faces especially since she has more of a monolid which is the opposite of what I have.

After I got the feel of where her crease was, it was pretty easy to emphasize it. She wanted a subtle brown smokey look but nothing too dramatic. In my opinion I feel like this is how she normally looks while others thought she looked different. Either way, she was the hottest college graduate that day :D



FACE:
□ MAC Studio Fix Fluid
□ MAC Studio Finish Concealer
□ MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
□ Benefit Ooh La Lift (under eye)
□ MAC Fix+ (finishing spray)

EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Inglot #351 Matte eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
□ Inglot #360 Matte eyeshadow (crease and transition color)
□ Inglot #07 AMC Shine eyeshadow (lid color)
□ Inglot #08 AMC Shine eyeshadow (lid color)
□ Inglot #52 AMC eyeshadow (outer corner)
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow (outer corner)
□ Wet N Wild Creme eyeliner
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Black (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ Brownprettystore false eyelashes styles #890

BROWS:
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna bronzer (contour)
□ Elf Pink Passion blush
□ MAC New Vegas Mineralize Skin Finish (highlight)

LIPS:
--


5 comments:

  1. she look so gorgeous!
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Great job! And Congratulations to your best friend on her graduating :)

    <3
    XOXO
    www.renvieannemo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you mix cheap & expensive products. I love this look; it accentuates her natural beauty. I love that matte color for the brow bone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooo beautifull!the girl and the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look. So nice! thumbs up! :)

    http://www.leetwentysix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete