Connect

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sparkling Green & Gold Holiday Makeup Look

I'm back with another Holiday look! This time I'm focusing more on the eyes :) My last Holiday look was done with simple eyes and bold lips (check it out here) So I wanted to be a little more festive but still wearable. I was planning to do a tutorial for this look but my camera was acting weird so I was only able to take pictures of it after. Let me know what my next look for the Holidays should be! I need ideas! :D

By the way, I'm in LOVE with my MAC Underplay lipstick. I purchased it a long time ago at a CCO so I know it's discontinued now but if anyone is aware of a possible dupe then please let me know!








EYES:
 Urban Decay Primer Potion
 MAC Painterly Paint Pot
 MAC Saddle eyeshadow (transition color)
 MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
 Inglot #418 Pearl eyeshadow(lid color & lower lash line)
 Inglot #457 DS eyeshadow (outer corner)
 MAC Carbon eyeshadow (outer corner)
 Sugarpill Cosmetics Goldilux loose eyeshadow (inner corner & inner lower lash line)
 Wet N Wild Creme Eyeliner
 Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Black
 Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
 Brownprettystore False Eyelashes (style #890)

BROWS:
 NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
 NYC Browser Brow Kit
 NYX Concealer in Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
 NARS Laguna bronzer (contour)
 MAC Feeling Blush

LIPS:
 MAC Underplay lipstick

6 comments:

  1. your face looks flawless <3 and the look pretty and also i love your hair <3
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I just did something similar too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You can wear any color, I swear. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks smoey, but soft at the same time..how does that work lol..

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty! I like the gold on the inner corner!

    ReplyDelete