Connect

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Everyday Smokey Eyes with Urban Decay Naked Palette

The end of this year is fast approaching and I know I said I'll be doing some looks for NYE but I had to get some looks I did using my Naked Palette out of the way first! I've been turning to this palette for those days where I'm unsure of what to do for my eye makeup. I have another look using this palette that I'm waiting to post but I think I'll do that after I get at least one NYE makeup look out of the way. I'm not sure how many NYE looks I'll be doing but I'll try to get at least 2! For now, enjoy this simple smokey look that's appropriate for everyday. All the eyeshadows listed are from the Naked Palette.





EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Buck eyeshadow (crease & transition color)
□ Virgin eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
□ Sin eyeshadow (inner half of eyelid & inner lower lash line)
□ Sidecar eyeshadow (outer half of eyelid)
□ Hustle eyeshadow (outer crease & outer lower lash line)
□ Creep eyeshadow (outer corner & crease)
□ Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner (upper lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner in Black (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ Model 21 Lashes #19

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna Bronzer
□ Milani Luminoso Blush

LIPS:
□ Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick
□ NYX Cafe Latte Round Lipgloss

6 comments: