Connect

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Golden Bronze Naked Palette Look

First off, Merry Christmas Eve! :D I'm LOVING my Urban Decay Naked Palette but I find it so difficult to photograph. Does anyone else have this problem? Usually I have this problem with frosty/shimmery eyeshadows and since majority of these shadows have a frost finish, it was hard to capture the the look of it. I'm going to play around with it more and hopefully I could get better pictures next time :)







EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Buck eyeshadow (crease)
□ Half Baked eyeshadow (inner third & inner lower lash line)
□ Smog eyeshadow (middle lid)
□ Hustle eyeshadow (outer third & outer lower lash line)
□ Creep eyeshadow (outer corner)
□ Naked eyeshadow (brow bone)
□ MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lash line)
□ Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast mascara
□ Model 21 Lashes #12

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna Bronzer
□ Milani Luminoso Blush
□ MAC Redhead MSF

LIPS:
□ Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick
□ NYX Cafe Latte lipgloss

4 comments:

  1. I just love a bronze look! Plus you are using my fav palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd like it if you make it into a video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! I'm going to recreate that look soon!

    ReplyDelete