Connect

Monday, December 19, 2011

GloProfessionals Lash Lengthening Mascara Review







Lash lengthening mascara is formulated to deliver nutrients and help the lashes to grow to their potential. Use alone or apply Lash lengthening mascara after Lash thickener and conditioner for optimal results.
AVAILABILITY:  GloProfessionals
PRICE: $16.50 USD
VALUE FOR PRICE: 1/5
APPLICATION: 3.5/5
PACKAGING: 3/5
MEETS EXPECTATIONS: 3/5
OVERALL PRODUCT: 1/5 

PROS:
□ Provides antioxidants and Vitamins (A, C, E, and Green Tea extract)
□ Safe for contact lens wearers
□ Eyelashes felt more flexible rather than hard

CONS:
□ Didn't notice any eyelash growth
□ Didn't lengthen or thicken my lashes
□ Not waterproof

OVERALL THOUGHTS:
□ This mascara was pretty much a miss for me. I generally use this mascara under my false eyelashes because I would not wear this alone. It didn't do much for my lashes and it seemed like it only coated my lashes but didn't really provide any length or volume. The brush seemed to work okay at separating the lashes but the wand itself seemed pretty standard and had no special characteristic to it. Probably after the first coat, the mascara started to clump my lashes making them look uneven in size and direction. I tried to "declump" my lashes and move them to make them look more uniform but it just didn't work. If you're one who is looking for a natural finish type of mascara then you'll have no problem with this one.

DISCLAIMER: In no way is this blog accepting any form of payment for products received by companies. The products reviewed on this blog are based on the opinions and experiences of the author. The products in this review were provided by the company.

3 comments:

  1. :( what a bunk product - thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for some information about it. Good that I found your blog. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was actually a great post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete