Connect

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette Swatches

It took me this long to finally get my hands on the first Urban Decay Naked Palette. I figured that since it's a permanent item, I wasn't in any rush to get it. Of course there are those who are desperate to get their hands on everything the moment it comes out but I'm still holding back on the Naked 2 Palette and I probably won't purchase that until it hits stores... no matter how tempting it is to see that it's in stock on their website right now. Sephora stores are fully stocked on Naked Palettes now, unlike before where they were always sold out. But it seems that majority of you have already got your hands on this palette, except for me at the time. That's why it was a perfect opportunity for me to get it. Actually my boyfriend bought it for me :P

But already so many of you have requested that I do a lot of looks and tutorials using this palette and don't worry, they're coming! And I know you all have probably seen swatches already but I like to include my own. :)




Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck Half Baked


Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal




5 comments:

  1. life is funny, my boyfriend asked a friend to get it 4 him from france (coz we don't have urban decay in tunisia) and 2 days after he got it they released Naked 2, he was so upset that urban decay outran him and i kept saying don't worry i probably won't need 2. anyway, i think both you and i are lucky to have such nice boyfriends and better later than never, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence, I've been wanting this months before it came out but due to the constant OOS status and the unbelievable hype, it made me not want it as much. My boyfriend just bought this for me for my birthday a week ago and I just swatched the colors today and I'm in love :D Hope you do some looks with this palette as I really like your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - you can get a lot of use from this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I just barely got mine last week. & It's been out for how long already? Honestly, it would be nice to have the second one but I don't think it's something to die for. The colors are really similar except it's more of a matte finish. But if you do get it, I really wanna see tutorials =). Btw, loving all the looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this for christmas and haven't touched any other shadows since, I love using naked all over the lid and a wet brush for buck for the upper and lower lash lines, its so quick and makes my eyelashes really stand out
    Cant wait to see this in some FOTDs girly!

    ReplyDelete