Connect

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Eve Makeup #2

I wasn't sure what to do with this look but I knew I wasn't going to use glitter like I wanted to. I had a look in mind but it didn't come out right when I tried it so this was the result of a last minute decision. Excessive eyeshadows with a frost finish make me apprehensive and this is definitely more frosty than what I'm used to. Especially when frost shadows appear too close to my brow bone... yikes! I prefer not to apply frost eyeshadows that far up my eye. Unless I did it for someone who was going for a look that way, otherwise I pretty much avoid it. I usually try to stick to one frost eyeshadow with the exception of this look since NYE is just around the corner. Had I done this look any other time, I probably would have incorporated matte shades (especially the purple) but this is for New Years! Enjoy! :)






EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil (inner third of eyelid)
□ NYX Hot Pink Jumbo Eye Pencil (middle eyelid)
□ Sugarpill Goldilux Loose Eyeshadow (inner third of eyelid & inner lower lash line)
□ MAC Fuchsia Pigment (middle eyelid)
□ Glamour Doll Eyes Tattoo Eyeshadow (outer third of eyelid, crease, & outer lower lash line)
□ Inglot #498 DS Eyeshadow (outer corner & crease)
□ Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder (brow bone highlight)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner (upper lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner in Black (lower waterline)
□ Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara
□ Bornprettystore lashes #113

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
□ MAC Marine Life High-Light Powder

LIPS:
□ OCC Anime Lip Tar