Connect

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Eve Makeup #2

I wasn't sure what to do with this look but I knew I wasn't going to use glitter like I wanted to. I had a look in mind but it didn't come out right when I tried it so this was the result of a last minute decision. Excessive eyeshadows with a frost finish make me apprehensive and this is definitely more frosty than what I'm used to. Especially when frost shadows appear too close to my brow bone... yikes! I prefer not to apply frost eyeshadows that far up my eye. Unless I did it for someone who was going for a look that way, otherwise I pretty much avoid it. I usually try to stick to one frost eyeshadow with the exception of this look since NYE is just around the corner. Had I done this look any other time, I probably would have incorporated matte shades (especially the purple) but this is for New Years! Enjoy! :)






EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil (inner third of eyelid)
□ NYX Hot Pink Jumbo Eye Pencil (middle eyelid)
□ Sugarpill Goldilux Loose Eyeshadow (inner third of eyelid & inner lower lash line)
□ MAC Fuchsia Pigment (middle eyelid)
□ Glamour Doll Eyes Tattoo Eyeshadow (outer third of eyelid, crease, & outer lower lash line)
□ Inglot #498 DS Eyeshadow (outer corner & crease)
□ Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder (brow bone highlight)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner (upper lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner in Black (lower waterline)
□ Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara
□ Bornprettystore lashes #113

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
□ MAC Marine Life High-Light Powder

LIPS:
□ OCC Anime Lip Tar

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!Say good-bye to 2011 and your old make-up! Ever notice the symbol of an open jar on most beauty products? It indicates the number of months until it expires...Once Opened. Now that you've gotten new makeup for the holidays, avoid spreading bacteria from contaminated beauty products. Get the Once Opened Beauty Expiration Kit - includes attractive self-laminating labels in a pretty pink organza bag (self laminating labels protect the date -common permanent markers are not resistant to oils found in creams and makeup - if not protected, date rubs off), nifty ultra fine point permanent marker and Beauty Life Expectancy Guide. http://www.onceopened.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your skills! :D i'd so wear this for new years, heck i'd wear this anytime lol! (if i could do it that is)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's New Year's... I'd go crazy too! Who cares how far up your eye the frost eyeshadow is, right? :)

    Chrissy @ Cosmetic Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  4. That one is so gorgeous!! I also love how Amime OCC Lip Tar looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Tina, this is a super pretty combo! I adore purples so I really enjoyed this look. I am still thinking what make up to do on new years eve...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the purple. You always make me want to play with my makeup after I see your beautiful looks.

    ReplyDelete