Connect

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Glittery Blue Makeup for New Years

Hi! Here's my first festive look for New Years using glitter. I wish it was more glittery but I'll try to incorporate more of that in another look. I used clear lash adhesive to apply the glitter onto my eyelid. I always use this technique especially with glitter because it lasts so much longer without fading or creasing.



Natural lighting

Natural lighting




EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Electro Sky Paint Pot
□ MAC Soft Brown eyeshadow (crease, transition color & lower lash line)
□ Wet N Wild Lust Palette - Dark matte purple (crease)
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow (crease & lower lash line)
□ Inglot #388 Matte eyeshadow (lid color)
□ MAC Reflects Blue (lid)
□ MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
□ MAC Beautiful Iris eyeshadow (inner eye corner)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner (upper lash line)
□ MAC Smolder Eye Kohl (lower waterline)
□ Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara
□ Bornprettystore lashes style #113

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
□ MAC Gingerly Blush
□ MAC Feeling Blush

LIPS:
□ MAC Flowerplay Lipstick

13 comments:

  1. So so pretty and very effective. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I am not too into wearing blue colors but would love to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice! I couldn't pull it off - it would look muddy on me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's gorgeous! glitter will be part of my new years look too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Great inspiration for a NYE look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So freakin' beautiful! Jealous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always been apprehensive about using glitter, but maybe I'll try it this New Year's Eve. Now I have to rustle up my cosmetic glitters from my stash!

    Chrissy @ Cosmetic Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous darling! love the lids, great technique as always

    ReplyDelete