Connect

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

LOOK: Sugar Plumdrops

How's everyone's Christmas shopping going? I'm not finished yet but I think I'm close to being done. I'm supposed to be doing some major shopping tomorrow or Thursday and hopefully by then I'll be done. I don't think I have much of a choice! I think my favorite part of Christmas is shopping for other people and wrapping their presents. I love to wrap present for some reason (but only on Christmas). I just get super excited when I go shopping for other people during this time of year no matter how much I hate crowded malls. I guess it's the spirit of Christmas that makes me think unselfishly of myself and that's why I get really happy about giving to others.

But anyway, this isn't technically a Holiday look but it can be if you want it to! This is just the look I had a few nights ago when my boyfriend and I went to dinner. I really wish I had done a tutorial for this look and my previous holiday look (click here to see) but I can't do tutorials right now since the lens on my camera is dirty from inside. The dust or whatever it is is visible when I try to focus it :( So until then I won't be doing tutorials yet. Hope you all enjoy this look anyway! Thanks for reading. :)






EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Inglot #450 Pearl eyeshadow (crease & transition color)
□ Inglot #74 AMC eyeshadow (crease)
□ Inglot #453 Pearl eyeshadow (lid color)
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow (outer crease & outer lower lash line)
□ MAC Brule eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
□ MAC Nylon eyeshadow (inner tear duct & inner lower lash line)
□ Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner (upper lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner (lower waterline)
□ Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara
□ Brownprettystore false eyelashes styles #890

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:

□ NARS Laguna Bronzer (contour)
□ MAC Feeling blush
□ MAC New Vegas Mineralize Skin Finish (highlight)

LIPS:

□ MAC Underplay lipstick





Recent picture with my BF during our night out with the makeup I had on :)

Busy wrapping!