Connect

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

LOOK: Sugar Plumdrops

How's everyone's Christmas shopping going? I'm not finished yet but I think I'm close to being done. I'm supposed to be doing some major shopping tomorrow or Thursday and hopefully by then I'll be done. I don't think I have much of a choice! I think my favorite part of Christmas is shopping for other people and wrapping their presents. I love to wrap present for some reason (but only on Christmas). I just get super excited when I go shopping for other people during this time of year no matter how much I hate crowded malls. I guess it's the spirit of Christmas that makes me think unselfishly of myself and that's why I get really happy about giving to others.

But anyway, this isn't technically a Holiday look but it can be if you want it to! This is just the look I had a few nights ago when my boyfriend and I went to dinner. I really wish I had done a tutorial for this look and my previous holiday look (click here to see) but I can't do tutorials right now since the lens on my camera is dirty from inside. The dust or whatever it is is visible when I try to focus it :( So until then I won't be doing tutorials yet. Hope you all enjoy this look anyway! Thanks for reading. :)






EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Inglot #450 Pearl eyeshadow (crease & transition color)
□ Inglot #74 AMC eyeshadow (crease)
□ Inglot #453 Pearl eyeshadow (lid color)
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow (outer crease & outer lower lash line)
□ MAC Brule eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
□ MAC Nylon eyeshadow (inner tear duct & inner lower lash line)
□ Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner (upper lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner (lower waterline)
□ Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara
□ Brownprettystore false eyelashes styles #890

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:

□ NARS Laguna Bronzer (contour)
□ MAC Feeling blush
□ MAC New Vegas Mineralize Skin Finish (highlight)

LIPS:

□ MAC Underplay lipstick





Recent picture with my BF during our night out with the makeup I had on :)

Busy wrapping!

11 comments:

  1. i love how the makeup look so soft <3
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you experiment and put all those colors on your eyes. I love experimenting too but here in the Philippines, putting a lot of colors in your eyes isn't really necessary.
    But these are helpful on special ocassions.

    I've never tried putting false eyelashes but I love how it can transform and improve one's eyes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! You are so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous as aLways! I want to try these out :)
    You guys look great together... and it looks like you were super busy wrapping all those cute presents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look! Your blending skills are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've done a lot of wrapping! I love getting into the holiday spirit too : ) Great makeup look and I really like your hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flawless and chic! You are both adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so gorgeous! you must teach me your blending skills! :D

    love the photos as always! :D

    Khristine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely look - you never appointment's, girl! :) oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful and cute... :-)
    we love it... :-)
    please come and visit our blog... :-)
    http://hayubeautifulhandicraft.blogspot.com

    (HAYU beautiful handicraft)

    ReplyDelete