Connect

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette Look - Simple Wearable Makeup

I'm back again with another look using my UD Naked Palette. I actually did this look a few days ago but I wanted to space out all these neutral looks I had coming up. This one is very easy to do and I don't even think you need this particular palette to do this look. I find it really subtle and work appropriate for those who are looking for ways to do their makeup without over doing it.

This look can also be transformed from a day to night look just by emphasizing the outer corner and crease with a dark brown eyeshadow (Darkhorse) or black eyeshadow (Creep). I wanted to keep it simple though. Hope you like it!






EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
□ Buck eyeshadow (crease & transition color)
□ Sidecar eyeshadow (inner half of eyelid & inner lower lash line)
□ Sin eyeshadow (outer half of eyelid)
□ Darkhorse eyeshadow (outer corner & crease)
□ Creep eyeshadow (outer corner & outer lower lash line)
□ MAC Studio Finish Concealer (brow bone highlight)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner (upper lash line)
□ Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara
□ Model 21 Lashes #12

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
□ Milani Luminoso Blush

LIPS:
□ NYX Tea Rose Round Lipstick
□ L.A. Colors Jelly Bean Sheer Tube Lipgloss

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I just discovered your blog yesterday and have already found so many beautiful looks to inspire me, thank you and keep it up =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty!! I am always inspired by your FOTDs girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say that I wore makeup every day. If I did, I'd absolutely be wearing this look a lot.

    ReplyDelete