Connect

Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Eve Makeup Look #3 - Last Post of the Year!

Here's my last NYE look and possibly my last post of the year! Goodbye 2011, hello 2012! It'll be the year of the dragon, and I'm a dragon according to the Japanese zodiac. So I'm excited for the new year and I have so much faith in myself that 2012 will be good to me. :)

I asked the boyfriend what colors remind him most of New Years and he says black and gold so I decided to take his word for it and create a dramatic cut crease look with shimmery golds and glitter. Hope you all like this look! Thank you all for sticking with me for yet another year. Cheers! :D








EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (cut crease & upper lash line)
□ MAC Saddle Eyeshadow (crease & transition color)
□ MAC Carbon Eyeshadow (crease & lower lash line)
□ MAC Brule Eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
□ Inglot #403 Pearl Eyeshadow (inner half of eyelid & inner lower lash line)
□ Inglot #15 AMC Shine Eyeshadow (outer half of eyelid & outer lower lash line)
□ MAC Reflects Gold Glitter (eyelid)
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Black (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ Bornprettystore lashes #113

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna Bronzer
□ Elf Giddy Gold Blush

LIPS:
□ MAC Honey Moon Lipstick
□ Elizabeth Arden Shimmer Rose High Shine Lipgloss

9 comments:

  1. OMG this goes perfectly with my outfit i wish i could do this <3
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! That look is just gorgeous!!!! That dramatic cut crease look is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO good at cut crease looks! I always end up botching them because I draw the lines on my eyes uneven!

    Chrissy @ Cosmetic Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect look for NYE! I hope you have a fun NYE Tina! Can't wait to see your new looks for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats really pretty! love how you cut crease

    ReplyDelete
  6. gah, i just love how this came out! so prettttty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to learn how to cut the crease like this!! Another amazing look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE this and have yet to try to "cut the crease". Teach me Tina!

    ReplyDelete