Connect

Monday, December 12, 2011

Simple Holiday Makeup

Here's a simple eye look paired with a bright red lip that you can do for the Holidays. I actually wore this look when my boyfriend and I were doing some shopping over the weekend but I figured that some of you may be looking for makeup looks to do for a Christmas party or some sort of winter look to do with red lips. So this doesn't have to be a look just for the Holidays :) I have a tutorial for the eye makeup coming up but I'm in the process of editing it right now so that will be posted soon after this.








EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Inglot #351 Matte (brow bone)
□ Inglot #337 Matte (crease)
□ MAC Romp eyeshadow (outer crease)
□ Inglot #453 Pearl (eye lid)
□ Inglot #63 AMC (outer corner & outer lower lash line)
□ Wet N Wild White eyeliner (inner tear duct)
□ MAC Silver Fog pigment (inner tear duct)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Eyeliner
□ Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy (lower waterline)
□ Inglot #12 AMC Shine (lower lash line)
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ Model 21 Lashes style No.3

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar in shade Beige

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna Bronzer (contour)
□ MAC Gingerly blush

LIPS:
□ NYX Deep Red lip pencil
□ MAC Ruby Woo lipstick

8 comments:

  1. i prefer a simple look with a bold lip right now


    tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your tutorials! I need to know how to do this - would be perfect for an event I'm attending on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red lips and seamless blending! I don't have the confidence to wear them though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why you are sooooo gorgeous!!!!
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful make up!!!!!


    Regards from Spain, Follow it


    http://ginger-maquillajealos50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete